Join Us Online
Unite with primary care clinicians from across the country—physicians, physicians assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, and the entire primary care team—and connect with leading thought-leaders for a unique series focused on the latest clinical updates, best practices, and practical application.
The 2020 Practical Updates in Primary Care – Virtual Series – is an event that cannot be missed, and we hope you will join us and benefit from this interactive online format, full of practical applications and unparalleled education.
Your registration gives you access to 20 hours’ worth of CE content presented live over the course of 3 months, followed by 12 months of access to all CE sessions On-Demand. Attend what you can and watch the rest at your own convenience. On-Demand access can be purchased through December 31, 2020.
This is Real-World Primary Care Education for Today's Forward-Thinking Clinician!
What to Expect
- A comprehensive scientific agenda that covers primary care neuroscience, cadiometabolic syndromes, immunology, inflammation, and so much more
- 3 months of primary care education
- 30 accredited sessions
- 12 months of on-demand access to all accredited sessions
- Accessible from any laptop, tablet, or phone. No special software required
- Interactive Q&A and commentary from expert faculty
Our personalized help-desk concierge will be available to optimize your experience throughout the virtual event. If you have additional questions, please contact us directly.